Our delicious beef is sourced in Ireland from farms whose cattle are fed on a predominantly grass based diet. Not only does this improve the flavour of our beef, it has key health benefits which include:
– Low in saturated fat (a cause of heart disease)
– High in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids
– High in conjugated linoleic acid, a type of fat that’s thought to reduce heart disease and cancer risks
– High in vitamin E & vitamin B
– High in minerals calcium, magnesium and potassium
However, we are currently offering a free home delivery service within a five mile radius of Sunderland town centre for orders of £20 or more. Orders can be placed by calling the shop - 0191 567 4340 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or at https://www.ibbitsonshomedeliveries.co.uk/. You can also contact us via our Facebook page - Ibbitsons of Sunderland - https://www.facebook.com/IbbitsonsofSunderland/
Our shop in Jacky White’s Market remains open for business and a call and collect service is also available.